Panic Boy

sorabji.com: Who are you?: Panic Boy
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, July 20, 2001 - 10:00 am:

I am back I know you all missed me real bad but you can stop crying now cause Your Captain is here! I had a bad thing hapen I had a real big panic attack and it was so bad it make me pass out in the floor I damn near end up in the hospatale but I am ok now. Me and my boy friend we have our first bad words with each othar but it is not me being hatefull it is him and he is in a bad mood and walks out on me and when he walk away I freak out and panic. I do not like to get walk out on he heads out the door and I feel like I been hit in the chest and all the wind is suck out of me and I got real sick and dizzy. I cryed real hard and felt pain in my belly and throw up and shaking it was just awful but then Dorian came back real quick and he said he was sorry and he was in a bad mood and I did not do any thing bad its just that he is in a suckass mood and he did not mean to snap BUT I am still panicing and then pass out and Dorian say he will nevar walk out on me in anger again. I say it is ok for him to be pised off tho I did not even do any thing to him but by God do not EVER walk out on me! We made up and stuff is all cool again. My Daddy (Trace) wants me to see a shrink now for sure but I dont know about that. I just know this. That I do not much like geting walked out on.

By patrick on Friday, July 20, 2001 - 11:59 am:

do as your poppa says.

its not ok for dorain to be pissed at your if you didnt do anything.

i wouldnt want to be around some who is pissed at me for no reason. id make sure they ran out the door.

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, July 20, 2001 - 12:31 pm:

He was in a bad mood from argueing with his father and when he come to my house I made a joke with him and he took it wrong and got real upset and then walk out. I did not mean to be rude to him I was just teasen Dorian told me hes sorry over and over and has sent me flowers and got me some gifts too. He says he will not take it out on me again if he is mad at some body else which is nice cause I am a real angel and dont desearve that kind of hell.

By wisper on Friday, July 20, 2001 - 02:16 pm:

oh oswald, that must have been so scary for you.
    poor kid ;(
    *hugs*

By heather on Friday, July 20, 2001 - 02:32 pm:

it is also manipulative

try not to rely on dorian like that, he doesn't deserve that kind of pressure either.

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, July 20, 2001 - 02:44 pm:

It was real scary but I am ok now. Things are cool and Dorian loves me more than ever which is nice. I made him and my folks very afraid and it made me afraid also like I am going nuts but, Ive had panic attacks all my life and the phobias are harder to controll than they use to be when they come I can not make them stop. I am ok now I am at Crimsons place and waiting for a box to come from the U.P.S. man I have to pick it up. I hope the deliver man is cute. My school work this week was about home stuff like about runing a home and how to cook and all that girly shit. :) And so for a project I made a pie. Each nite I made some sweet stuff so I am learning how to cook but only fun stuff I like I will fix the reglar meals later on. I saw my Daddy (Trace) up late at nite and he snuck some of my pie so he must like it.

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, July 20, 2001 - 02:55 pm:

This is something else to try. I have a real hard time reading out of cook books but when I get help I can do some kinda cool shit.

Sweet Potato Casserole with Praline Crust

3 cups cooked, mashed sweet potato
    half cup sugar
    half teaspoon salt
    2 beaten eggs
    half stick butter
    half cup milk
    half teaspoon vanilla
    Mix in order, in a two quart casserole.

Crust
    one cup brown sugar
    one-third cup flour
    one stick butter (not oleo)
    one cup shelled pecans, chopped coarse
    Mix first three ingredients, then add nuts,
    spread over casserole and bake 35 minutes at 350 F.

By heather on Friday, July 20, 2001 - 03:02 pm:

panic attacks are truly horrible though, it's terrible that you have to go through them.

i know that you can't make them stop. i couldn't make mine stop and i was sure that i'd finally gone crazy.

By J on Saturday, July 21, 2001 - 02:07 am:

amen

By The Watcher on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 06:11 pm:

Try Bio-feedback.

It did wonders for me. It took years of going to Doctors and being told to just Relax or try a sport.

Anxiety / Panic attacts can cause very serious physical medical problems.

Find something you can do to reduce the stress in your life.

By Nate on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 06:23 pm:

sex

By Nate on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 06:23 pm:

oh, shit, pilate: i just realized who was having panic attacks.

sorry.

By Nate on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 06:24 pm:

sex before your daddies say it is ok will likely lead to more panic attacks.

honest.

By Nate on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 06:25 pm:

i need to sleep.

By Pilate on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 06:39 pm:

Don't worry 'bout it. It's cool.

Junior will be all right. He's just dealing with the panic and agoraphobia the best way he can. We have no intention of medicating him but counseling is still very much an option. We're also trying to help him channel his energy (which seems limitless at times) into other areas, including his band and a godzillion other diversions.

And it's been scientifically proven that sex before the folks say it's OK will make your balls rot off.

By wisper on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 06:42 pm:

he's right Ossy, listen to pappy.

i used to be a man!

By heather on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 07:17 pm:

pilate.

can we meet oswald?

new orleans?

pretty please?
    and you too. i would like to.
    very much.

[in a daytime no-shenanigan type of way]

By Pilate on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 07:38 pm:

I just posted it in another thread, but I'm already committed to be somewhere else during that time and I'm going to have the kiddo with me. While everyone else is heading south we'll be going north. Then after I get back I'll be getting married. Kind of a hectic month. If anybody from our little collective shows up, it'll have to be Pug or Crimson and I think Crimson's pretty much out of the picture. So it's up to Pug but I think he's kind of screwed because he doesn't have a car now.

By semillama on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 09:17 am:

damn. next time you have to be there.

By Pilate on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 09:53 am:

Wish I could go. New Orleans is a fun city and I couldn't get better company than a bunch of Sorabjiites. It's funny, Crimson and I were talking about New Orleans and all the trouble we've gotten into there, mostly of the sexual nature. It seems to be the city of one night stands. I've been treated to a number of sexual favors there and Crimson has followed some locals home with profane and riotous results. I've personally found that it's kinda hard NOT to get some action down there. Your one-night partner may be tremendously weird but anybody can get laid in New Orleans, which just adds to the charm of the place. It's definitely a place to let your vices hang out. If you don't get loaded any other time of the year, save it for New Orleans. The town's best when viewed through red, glassy eyes. Oh, and don't forget to hit the cemeteries. New Orleans has some of the coolest cemeteries on Earth.

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 10:24 am:

I didn't get laid.

'course, I didn't try.

That's my excuse, and I'm stickin' to it...

By Pilate on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 11:29 am:

But if you HAD tried, you'd have gotten laid, no doubt about it.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 11:46 am:

cool

By Stan on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 12:14 pm:

GOOD POST PATTY!!!!!

By patrick on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 12:18 pm:

COOL!

By patrick on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 12:28 pm:

I THINK YOURS IS BETTER THOUGHT. STAN!!!!!!!!

By heather on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 12:34 pm:

boys are funny

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact