Who and what is The Golden Boy?

sorabji.com: Who are you?: Who and what is The Golden Boy?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Golden Boy on Tuesday, February 3, 1998 - 09:13 am:
    Well, I am an internet and posting maniac junkie...AND yes I do have a web page, but it has been taken off my home server, so you can't get to it quite just yet. The golden palace also known as "Deus ex machina" is going under some rehabilitation....some of you may already recognized from the previous year if you know me like some of you claim to do.
    I would like to answer some strange questions and or fulfill some requests from some folks who have sent me an abundant amount of e-mail the past week...(sheeesh I have not been cruising this page that much!!!!)

1. Yes, I do have and host a Web Page, (URL does not exist see above)

2. No, I am not from Europe or have ever been there yet (apparently there is a Golden Boy running around the French Alps with same moniker)

3. Yes, I do have multiple addresses all homed in to my web base...but no i do not change identity, ESPECIALLY male to female...goldboy is it.;-)

4. No, I do not have any published writings YET, the other Golden Boy from what I know was a fellow chicagoan graffiti artist, not writer or poet....and that was in the '80's.

5. Yes, if you connected Sintellect with me, kudos to you, you found me, *wink wink* you know who you are, (and I am impressed you linked me you internet junkie you)
    Sintellect=Golden Boy

6. Yes, I am very involved in chicago and can be found persusing bookstores, used record shops, and looking for the "ubiquitous" hangout (*BIG HINT* sweet jesus!! *huuge hint here*)

7. Yes, I am very anonymous, unless I know you from somewhere, (I am an enigma even to my friends), I'll let you know who I am...(some of you might have already found me out, namewise, I screw up too ya know) you know who you are...

8. Yes, I was in a band but not Golden Boy, or the Golden Palominos, or the Gold this or that...it was so obscure we don't exist anymore.end of story.

Thank all of you for your kind attention...now if you have kind words to send me or tell me or even suggestions for my web page in re-creation let me know at:
    goldboy@mindless.com

Thank you Sorabji sir!

By The inquiring mind on Tuesday, February 3, 1998 - 05:03 pm:
    Are your nipples erect?

By Golden Boy on Tuesday, February 3, 1998 - 05:35 pm:
    always erect, i go thru t-shirts very fast they are so erect....

is that bad?

By R.C. on Tuesday, February 3, 1998 - 11:44 pm:
    Ah, but do you have nipple rings?

By Golden Boy on Wednesday, February 4, 1998 - 09:14 am:
    12 Guage Rings with Black Pearl (black niobium to be precise)...only good metal goes in me!!!

Again, is that bad!

et tu R.C.??
    Inquiring minds wanna know...

By Pathetic girl on Thursday, February 5, 1998 - 02:12 am:
    peanutbutter has stopped tasting like anything.
    it just fills my mouth with the thickness my heart covets. i make collages out of broken desires and paste them to your sleeping eyes. i respect questions more than answers, and swallow kafka's burning perfectionism with my antidepressant lies.
    i obviously am not golden boy.... lustful & lonely.

By Pink Eye on Thursday, February 5, 1998 - 02:26 am:
    Well Pathetic girl, sounds like you're not in the best of moods right now. What can I say to cheer you up? Kinda lonely myself.

By Slacker on Thursday, February 5, 1998 - 04:15 am:
    {GOLDEN BOY}
    go hard tubba lard!!!
    dig your attitude man,provocative,appreciative,yet wreaking of self worth and over inflated ego.
    you,somewhat, remind me of myself.
    and yes erect nipples are good for everyone.

By Golden Boy on Thursday, February 5, 1998 - 09:04 am:
    ya know slacker, i sometimes worry. if people actually took me seriously, sweet jesus h. christ, we would be in a world o' hurt....=)

i luv to stir the pot myself (with someone else's spoon!)

and yes erect nipples are excellent for everyone, (not valid for those who do not have heat in their homes for the winter in the midwest though)

(Pathetic Girl)
    That was pretty nice stuff, the peanut butter allusion to your heart, nice touch, although I wouldn't use lustful for me...lonely, sure, who isn't in certain parts in their lives. Lust is not something I indulge in, (frankly get the chance to). although i do have globs and i mean tonna loving...i do love...sometimes too much, always too little...que sera?

and by the way careful swallowing kafka's perfectionism...that's where ya might choke, try milk instead of antidepressant lies...goes down smoother and is as delicious as the words you wrote...

Another day...

By Pathetic girl on Thursday, February 5, 1998 - 05:37 pm:
    golden boy,
    do you have vow to not answer emails?
    perhaps you are an exhibitionist and only feel the pull of words when in a public forum such as this...?
    i feel like a mute.
    mirrors don't reflect in the dark, and i don't know what i look like.

By Golden Boy on Friday, February 6, 1998 - 12:46 am:
    i answer as much as i can...but been pretty busy lately with the worldly activities like work and family...(brother just left town recently)
    so i was human a for a few days...

now working on the more human(e) stuff like this...really..believe me..
    why do i hate my own family...

*sigh*

By Golden Boy on Friday, February 6, 1998 - 01:00 am:
    (pathetic girl)

welcome, to my world...but then you knew that...

"You give to me what splendor is left submerged,
    baby, don't worry I will drown enough for two."

;-)

By Pathetic girl on hiatus... on Sunday, February 8, 1998 - 12:11 am:
    golden boy,
    families remind us that we are (despite the existential nature of existance) shackled to flesh, and in some ways to other souls.
    i myself am irritated to no end by my mother's every quality sometimes (often lately). she breathes so loudly and drives like a lobotomy victim (note: for illustration of this driving 'style' rent the movie "Repo Man."). and the list could go on like the digits of pi-- 3.14......into infinity of depravity.
    but i love her, really....
    i learned to play pool tonight in a smokey bar that played too much Bush and other numbing music. my hands are chalked with the blue of missed shots, and i can't get the taste of the green felt out of my subconscious. i want to be an eight ball in my next life.

By DeSilva on Friday, September 7, 2001 - 05:35 pm:

set em up , knock em down.

By Tommy on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 05:30 am:

does girls like to suck yr nipples when they errect?4 me when i am half naked,girls like to suck ...

By G234 on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 05:33 am:

does your teacher make u take off your shirt when u did not wear it probly? My teacher did it to me n make me walk roung the school.

By John on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 05:36 am:

today is my bad day....when i am having a competion with my friends,i lose. n i was make to remove all my clothes including my underwear in front of everyone n expose my penis n it errected immediately...

By V on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 08:35 pm:

...did you walk home like that?...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact