A filthy dirty whore

sorabji.com: Who are you?: A filthy dirty whore
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 01:50 pm:

a filthy dirty whore using such ridiculous imagery for campaign purposes.

a picture of his ass in the national guard, boozing it up, dodging Vietnam would be more appropriate and respectful to veterans and current service people alike.

fucking pussy.

By Anonymous on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 02:35 pm:

that filthy, dirty whore gave me one of the best times of my life, one night, a few years back.

i won't divulge all of the details, but, see the way he's licking his lips...

By semillama on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 04:12 pm:

It's definitely time to worry when the POTUS starts wearing military apparel.

By Hal on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 11:41 am:

He looks like he needs a beer, and a rail of coke or two or three....

By patrick on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 05:57 pm:

i think the rail of blow would have been ideal just prior to take off wouldnt you?

pilots do get options for amphetimines....im talking uptown crank you know....not no downtown trash.

By Lapis on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 08:11 pm:

Nononononononono......This is disgusting show of "patriotism" and I want to vomit.

By Hal on Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 01:42 am:

True Patrick your absolutly correct. He probably would have done a rail or two BEFORE takeoff, and then had a beer and a bowl immediatly upon landing.

And the pilots get the good stuff, Combat Cocktails. The good uptown stuff as you put it.

By patrick on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 12:36 pm:

its not even that Lapis.

its a disgusting show of marketing savvy that can easily be rationed as patriotism.

there was absolutely no reason for Bush to do what he did. none.

say he caught a b-52 to baghdad to piss on a fallen saddam statue....ok, fine, rub shoulders with the troops but there was no god damn reason to fly 30 miles off the coast, to an aircraft carrier returning to port to deliver a meaningless & insignificant speech. further, it was considered a bit on the risky side for a current president. pure karl rove. pure marketing. it was known then those images would be on campaign materials then. thats what makes it sick. it has nothing to do with patriotism.

By semillama on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 03:37 pm:

By Kalli on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 05:03 pm:

thats just fucking sad....

You know, it's one thing to ruin a flag. Ok, whatever...but the fact that you're a president and therefore the flag is a symbol of you? Give me a break. God I want to see the Bush administration out of the White House....so so bad.

By patrick on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 - 02:44 pm:

from the filthy dirty whore file comes this story

once again, politicans acting the pussy, too afraid to do the right thing for fear of loosing dollars.

fucking outrageous. there's absolutely no sense to the defense of this.

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 - 04:34 pm:

From the article:

"Pointing to a picture of a European mini-car he had brought to the Senate floor, Lott declared: 'I don't think we should be forced to drive that automobile.'"

The funny thing is, not increasing fuel standards will cause that to happen sooner rather than later.

The way I see it, we'll eventually burn up all of our fossil fuel resources. Might as well do that sooner rather than later.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact