Little Bat Lady - an introduction

sorabji.com: Who are you?: Little Bat Lady - an introduction
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Little Bat Lady on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:15 pm:

Heya, I'm the chick with the attitude and the big mouth and the job in EMS. Pleeze ta meecha! I'm in my *cough* midtwenties, and I'm gay... and that's about all there is that's interesting about me.

By eri on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:26 pm:

Yeah, right......there is more to you than that!

By Little Bat Lady on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:31 pm:

well, sure, I have boobs and stuff, but, yark, I mean, what else would anyone be interested in? that I'm an EMT, that I've attempted various times to be a firefighter, a Texas Peace Officer, a move maker, and I'm really really into star trek?
    how about the fact that I have a fascination with Mortuary Sciences and have a problem with throwing up (I'm not bulemic, but it sure SEEMS like that sometimes). I'm 6'3" and sometimes butch, sometimes femme, that I live with two other women? (get yer minds out of the gutter).
    yah, like there's a lot to tell... fer sure!

By Nate on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:49 pm:

i'm checking the by-laws, but i don't believe you meet the "christian values" requirement.

sinner.

By jack on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:53 pm:

hey nate! "quebec"?

By Nate on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 11:56 pm:

yes. yes. often. thank you. "i came in your mouth." my favorite part.

By jack on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:00 am:

alright!

By Wallfire on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:07 am:

who came in through the bathroom window?

By eri on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:08 am:

That would be me. frequently.

By jack on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:09 am:

she did.

By dave. on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:19 am:

deaner fuckin shreds on fancy pants. goddam, he just get's better every album.

this is their brownest album yet. gimme a bongload, a barcalounger and good headphones.

By dave. on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:20 am:

uhh. gets. better.

go away.

By jack on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:20 am:

going to see them saturday. you guys wanna fly out?

By Little Bat Lady on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:24 am:

"i'm checking the by-laws, but i don't believe you meet the "christian values" requirement. "

I am so thankful of that... *whew* and I was hoping that I would have some kind of cruel welcome... boy am I disappointed!

Bite me ^.^!!!

By jack on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:25 am:

you're welcome!

By dave. on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:29 am:

absolutely. time to post pics.

By dave. on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:30 am:

goddamit, i still check my cell phone whenever zoloft is playing.

By jack on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:34 am:

yeah, i still look up for that.

By Lapis on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:35 am:

Welcome Little Bat Lady!

We should start a Sorabjite Tall Girls Club and.......

By agatha on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:51 am:

thank god we finally have a lesbian. please don't go.

By Lapis on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:53 am:

Agatha, I need your mailing address. I have papers for you.

By Little Bat Mistress on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 09:47 am:

for a pic of me look at my yahoo profile, my user name is Satorigrey

By TBone on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:11 am:

"I came in your mouth" caught me off guard. But in a good way.

Why can't I stop listening to that album?

By semillama on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:17 am:

Wait a minute - you mean Patrick isn't a lesbian??

By semillama on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:18 am:

and I haven't heard Quebec yet, but this Manu Chao album, Clandestino is the tits.

I got free tickets to see Buckwheat Zydeco tonight, but it's outside, and it might rain. We'll see.

By TBone on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:21 am:

No sem, patrick just didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Batty, I can't find no Satorigrey.

By TBone on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:28 am:

Sem, want a copy?

By Hal on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:52 am:

Jesus I'm lost.

Wait, never mind, don't answer that one. Answer this one instead-

Jesus, tell me how to do the water to wine thing.

By agatha on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 11:58 am:

Got it, sorry.

Dave can't stop listening to that album, either.

By TBone on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:11 pm:

It's like ear crack.

By Platypus on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:56 pm:

I don't count?

I'm not feelin' the love here.

I'm baking bread right now. Well, actually, bread is rising right now. You know what I think about baking bread? It's pretty bad-ass, that's what.

By agatha on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 01:35 am:

I didn't realize you weren't a pinch hitter, Platy. Sorry!

By Platypus on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 04:18 am:

Sss'ok. Us bi's usually get the short end of the stick anyhoo.

I'm watching Tadpole and I just got home from a party thing and am eating pecans and am thinking about pizza which I made earlier in my Betty Crocker fest. Is it still slovenly to eat cold left over vegan pizza when you made it yourself?

By Little Bat Rebel on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 11:22 am:

Email me and I'll send you a pic, if you prefer.
    satorigrey AT yahoo DOT com

By agatha on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 12:32 pm:

No, not the short end of the stick, you just fill a different niche around here. There has to be one of everything to keep life interesting.

Why in god's name would you want us to see what you look like?

By Little Bat Lady on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 01:08 pm:

because someone asked, LOL.
    I'm not shy by any stretch of the imagination.

By TBone on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 02:13 pm:

I think I'll wait until after I develop a mental picture first.

By spunky on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 02:17 pm:

mental pictures are always better then real.
    Except for, of course, eri

By wisper on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 07:11 pm:

am i the only one who knows how to get to yahoo profiles?

HAH!

By patrick on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 12:59 pm:

i do, and it doesnt work.

By semillama on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 12:39 pm:

Older women urged to become lesbians
    By Nikki Voss and Nicole Cox
    August 10, 2003

AUSTRALIA'S leading relationship counselling body is urging lonely older single women to become lesbians.

Relationships Australia spokesman Jack Carney said men's shorter life spans, and their pursuit of much younger women, meant women in their twilight years were often forced to turn to other women for love and companionship.

Mr Carney said the government-funded support group encouraged older women to explore lesbian relationships, which were seen as more nurturing and emotionally supportive.

Older women were even pooling their resources to buy property and making pacts to form couples if they did not find a male partner by a certain age, he said.

"As they get over 60, opportunities to get a man diminish substantially. Men marry younger women and they die about eight years younger, so there is a real male shortage," Mr Carney said.

By sarah on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 01:36 pm:

i'm a lesbian too. sheeesh.

By J on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 02:31 pm:

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 04:53 pm:

NTL ALERT,i shit you not,there is a WORM in the NTL system today,if you are on this system,check with NTL for a machine code fire wall down load,or you will have to re-boot.Do it now,or you will be out of action for some time.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 04:56 pm:

P.S. This is nothing to do with any thread or conversation,it is fact.

By semillama on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 04:57 pm:

I failed that one right away, but I did get 21 out of 35 on the rock bore quiz, although it wouldn't let me see the answers. Pretty good for an American, I think, considering there were some visual clues to questions that weren't shown on my browser...

By eri on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 05:04 pm:

Heh. According to J's little test there I am an open bi-sexual slut.....heh. Not even in my fantasies.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 05:38 pm:

eri,Wonder how Patric rates on the Lesbian Test?

By semillama on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 05:48 pm:

I think he fails the first round too. I am interested to see how he rates on the rock bore quiz though.

I pretended I was a lady and took it and it turns out that I'm quite the lesbian.

By semillama on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 05:53 pm:

I like this one. These are very funny j, thanks!

http://www.seethru.co.uk/games/quiz/sci-fi.htm

You scored 24
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (21 to 50)
    No doubt about it, you bloody love space. You know the best way to disable a cyberman is by rubbing gold into his chestplate, you know the names of all the Ewoks, you know how to say "phasers to stun" in Romulan, but you can't remember where you live. You'll watch any old tosh as long as it's got robots in it, and you will end up married to a goth librarian with the Seal of Rassillon tattooed on her neck. We hope you'll be very happy together.

By semillama on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 05:57 pm:

By patrick on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 06:10 pm:

i too failed the first question on the lesbian test.

and im 52% the aging hypocrite

By eri on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 06:15 pm:

I am 60% aging hypocrite.

I bombed the rock one, got like 9/35. Heh. I suck.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 07:50 pm:

Patric,i dont care if you are a follower of Sappho,at least you had the guts or balls,to get back to me,perhaps you are not so bad after all[lesbian]but then again,perhaps i am also a lesbian,[hope so]Patric,from what i hear Lesbians get drunk a lot and have lots of sex,can you handle that?

By patrick on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 07:54 pm:

perhaps you have something against the letter K, but I do have one as the last letter in my name, just so you know.

but its really no matter.

im not sure what is gutsy about replying to you, but if you say so.

the myth that lesbians fuck a lot is well, just that, from what i can gather.

just like the myth that gay men have more ass sex.

the drinking idea has some bearing to it as gays and lesbians are more likely to become alchoholics drug addicts simply because of the difficulties they deal with in being who they are.

as far as what i can handle....lets just say you have no idea what i can handle.

By Lapis on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 08:05 pm:

20% aging hypocrite

145 on the lesbian test: "The lesbianity is strong in this one. You love the ladies. Either that or you just like cats and bad music. I bet you've got a good collection of baseball caps. Or are they scalps from your sexual conquests? Oh, no. They're baseball caps (sorry 'bout that)."

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 08:54 pm:

patriK.K.K.-----Have i perchance,put enough K.K.K.s in your name?Red neck,did i not put a lead shot in your heart at Harpers ferry,how smart are you?do you understand American History? I understand it better than most Americans.Do you understand who and what i am?You have no idea ,do you?

By patrick on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 08:58 pm:

Dow Chemical called.

They want their prototype weed killer/insecticide formula back.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 09:06 pm:

PATRICK.K.K.So is that your reply?

By agatha on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 01:29 am:

135- I am clearly a lesbian, as well. It's as I suspected.

By moonit on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 02:03 am:

95 - Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut)

27 - No doubt about it, you bloody love space. You know the best way to disable a cyberman is by rubbing gold into his chestplate, you know the names of all the Ewoks, you know how to say "phasers to stun" in Romulan, but you can't remember where you live. You'll watch any old tosh as long as it's got robots in it, and you will end up married to a goth librarian with the Seal of Rassillon tattooed on her neck. We hope you'll be very happy together.

It was that Terry Pratchet question I know it.

By dave. on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 02:45 am:

i scored 175. off the chart.

not too hard to figger out the formula.

i'd make a top notch lezzie.

By eri on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 12:53 pm:

I got an 87 on the lezzie test but ended up with the same answer as you moonit.

By Little Bat Dyke on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 12:59 pm:

60-120
    Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut).

By Little Bat Space Cadet on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 01:05 pm:

You scored 71
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (51 to 120)
    Not only do you think, eat, breathe, sleep and eat Science Fiction, you have no idea where fantasy ends and reality begins. You honestly believe that aliens make corn circles, bad weather is caused by Ming The Merciless and that dressing up as a Sontaran will get you dates. You have broken your mind with space nonsense, and, if you ever left your bedroom you would be gunned down in the street by the Freak Police. You are building a teleporter in your shed and will probably

By J on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 01:26 pm:

I got a 55 on the lesbian test,my lesbianity is poor.Maybe your scared.Maybe your a gay man.Or maybe your just a hetero.Remember,never say never.I scored a 170 on the Are You Crazy test and it basically called me a crazy wanna be.Huh?

By eri on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 01:47 pm:

Yeah, I got called a crazy wanna be, too. Found that funny. Like, who actually WANTS to be crazy?

By semillama on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 01:50 pm:

By Hal on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 08:34 pm:

150-

I am a good lesiban, or I just like cats and bad music.

well fuck I knew that already. Stupid test, tell me something I don't know.

By V.v. on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 07:17 pm:

J,just wanna say hi,good bro.

By V.v. on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 07:26 pm:

Little Bat Lady,if your gay,thats o.k. by me,i just hate any Sorabji assholes that may be not be on your side.

By patrick on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 07:41 pm:

you're a riot VV

your like the ass-end of the scuttlebutt mill.

and that is most likely due to your interpretation of our diction and verbiage, which, is, you know, entirely copacetic on our end.

In fact, i find it amusing to see how you'll spin our monkeyshines.

By eri on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 08:11 pm:

Not on her side as in not supportive or not on her side as in not gay?

By J on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 10:30 am:

Hi V.v.,what have you been up to lately?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact