Who am I? I'll Tell Ya :)

sorabji.com: Who are you?: Who am I? I'll Tell Ya :)
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Sean on Sunday, March 1, 1998 - 10:22 am:
    Name Here, is Sean
    I am 27 and Very Single ;)

By Jim Lange on Monday, March 30, 1998 - 12:40 am:
    And thank you for playing The Dating Game, Sean. We have some lovely parting gifts for you. Goodbye.

By Bachelorette on Monday, March 30, 1998 - 09:01 am:
    (I am SO glad I didn't pick that guy!)

By Hannah on Monday, March 30, 1998 - 09:23 pm:
    Sean sounds so much like a preppy name... no offense, but it does.

Hee hee hee. You guys are funny.

Who am I? I am Hannah! That's all you need to know and if you want to know more, ASK, DAMMIT! i'm not just giving out info on a person such as myself! I'm not a cheap slut that will just give and give and give, and not ask for a price! No sir!

Ha ha I am freckin funny.

By Just asking dammit on Monday, March 30, 1998 - 09:27 pm:
    Um, are you saying you're an expensive slut? What's the price, exactly? And what is a person such as yourself?

By Hannah on Monday, March 30, 1998 - 11:16 pm:
    I usually charge about $75 an hour, plus an extra $50 if you are extra ugly. I can't stand it! And if you even think about putting your hands anywhere without MY consent, my God have mercy on your soul.

Heh heh heh. Anyways, I am the great Mofo, you may all bow down and kiss my feet. Lived in Seattle all my life. I am freckin cool. What all do you want? I'm in high school, but I feel as though I'm too mature (okay okay, take away the immaturity of the above paragraph, and it's usually me) for my age, 17. I have lots of friends, but I feel more mature than them. What to do.

Suggestions? Comments?

By CarrieAnn on Friday, April 24, 1998 - 05:45 am:
    wOo Seattle... bout time I saw a posting with someone from somewhere near me. Well of course not everyone is insane enough to put where they liv but hey, not like there are freaks out there on the i-net or anything. *grin*

So ummm, yeah.. who am I? Right now I'm 'freezin my arse off-sittin in my bedroom-wastin time that i should be in bed sleepin-surfin the web-in my green silk pj's-with my hair in braids-takin sips of my dr. pepper-singing along to my sublime cd-deciding what to do tomorrow (or should i say later today)-pondering the meaning of life and why hanson is on the box of my eggos waffles-watching my cat freak out and run up and down the hallway outside my bedroom door-running my tongue over the barbell thru it-typing this message that people will read and feel sorry for the obviously freaky mental girl with no life-deciding that she had better stop now before she scares even herself...' Oh, hi. You're still here. *grin* Ok, promise I don't have serious issues here. Hehe, its late, I'm running on steam and caffeinne.

(*waits for the interesting responses she'll probably get from this*)

By Frightened in Minneapolis on Friday, April 24, 1998 - 11:18 am:
    I was wondering why Hanson is on my box of Pop Tarts too. Auuuugh...they're taking over!

By Roto on Friday, April 24, 1998 - 07:55 pm:
    Better that they're on your Pop Tarts box than in your CD player!

By CarrieAnn on Sunday, April 26, 1998 - 06:07 am:
    Amen to that. Although... I keep hearing more and more of the bigger bands say -good- things about Hanson. I dunno, I mean I guess if they weren't so damn pre-pubescent, whiney and well, just all around annoying they might actually be good ... hrrmmmmm.. naw.

By Stef theolof on Thursday, April 30, 1998 - 03:58 pm:
    am i hanson?

By CarrieAnn on Thursday, April 30, 1998 - 06:29 pm:
    for your sake.. i hope not

By Stef theolof on Friday, May 1, 1998 - 09:55 pm:
    I'm supposed to tell you who I am but you tell me who I'm not. That makes my brain spit shit down my spine. I quit playing by rules.

By CarrieAnn on Saturday, May 2, 1998 - 05:54 am:
    *takes the glue away from stef....* no more of that for you.

By Stef theolof on Saturday, May 2, 1998 - 11:25 am:
    :(

By SEAN on Tuesday, May 26, 1998 - 08:28 pm:
    Hannah,
    The name "Sean" is of Irish/Gaelic origin
    Also the name of the original 0 0 7 , SEAN CONNERY :)
    Whom my parents named me after.

By SEAN on Wednesday, May 27, 1998 - 06:29 pm:
    There's nothing to be ashamed of if one chooses to be "preppy" :)
    I grew up during the 80's and wore those "IZOD LACOSTE" (alligator logo) shirts. And Proud of it, dammit :)
    I did wear blue jeans, shirt and sneakers.

By Megan on Friday, June 19, 1998 - 01:50 pm:
    I am just your normal every day chick surfing the net. I am a 19 year old substitute at a local elemetary school. No I don't have the net at home but I love it here. Gotta get me some!!!! Well if I get the chance I'll visit again,if not it was fun while it lasted.

By Megan on Friday, June 19, 1998 - 01:51 pm:
    I am just your normal every day chick surfing the net. I am a 19 year old substitute at a local elemetary school. No I don't have the net at home but I love it here. Gotta get me some!!!! Well if I get the chance I'll visit again,if not it was fun while it lasted.

By Sean on Sunday, June 21, 1998 - 02:13 pm:
    Hello, Megan :)
    Please Do Come Back, Again :)

By PetRock on Sunday, June 21, 1998 - 03:40 pm:
    Sean -- was the collar up or down?

This makes all the difference....

By Dani on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 01:35 am:
    I'm Dani, dammit.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 06:07 am:
    hear her ROAR!!!

By Ridin on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 09:50 am:
    Dammit-Dani!!!!! I don't think we've met. I'm Ridin, or....Kerri, whichever you prefer. Nice to meet ya. Would it be ok if I called you Dammit-Da-NETTE?? I kinda like the ring that has.

By Dani on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 10:27 am:
    Well hello there Kerri....would it be ok if I called you Kerri is sooooooooooo very? Nice ring to that too...Although Butter My Bagel and RidinHoochieMama also sound kinda cool...fuck it, I'll just call you RidinHoochieMamaKerriIsSoVerySoButterMyFuckinBagelBitch...Nice to meetcha too girl.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 10:45 am:
    So, Dani & Ridin', what does that make ME?

By Dani on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 10:56 am:
    That makes you JimBabeLoverLipsSweetCheeksHoneyBunsLetRidinSitOnYourFaceSoYouCanTasteHerChicken. Why do I feel the sudden urge to Cluck???

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 11:10 am:
    ewwwwww I say, ewwwwwwwww.... as much as I HATE and DETEST tomatoes, I would probably eat one of them before some yicky twiffer. No offense, R & D!

By
Brent on Saturday, December 5, 1998 - 12:10 am:

LMAO!
    Dani
    I'm still laughing.
    !
    Thank you
    PS. Visit me at www.rideandglide.com

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact