my roomate / friend with benifits is making me go crazy

sorabji.com: What are you doing here?: my roomate / friend with benifits is making me go crazy
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Jimmy Macgyver on Saturday, January 22, 2005 - 06:00 pm:

My roomate is starting to make me go fucking crazy!we used to be best friends with benifits if you know what I mean!We used to get along so well but lately I dont know whats happened!It seems the harder I try to fix things the more she pulls away! Its like in order to fix things everything has to be her way or on her terms! she knows shes got me right now too cuz we used to have sex often(but lately its never)I like sex with her its good and thers usually no strings attached! well in order to get it when I do I have to usually do something with her onna friday or saturday night!Usually that is a awesome dinner and a movie or some kinda game then we go shower and have radical sex! well the last couple of weekends I have tryed my ass off to get some cuz man do i need a stress reliever! anyhow I have gone outta my way and some to get it but everyweekend she finds some way to either piss me off and make me look like a lose cannon and just get so mad I go to my room and leave her alone for the rest of the night! well last night was one of those nights and I have fucking had it!See I kick myself in the ass becuz this is alot of my fault! let me explain. when I first met her she had a pentium 2 or something shitty ! I was just getting into computers and built my own so my pentium 3 I had I just gave to her! well ive since upgraded and built a better and more modern computer so i sold her my old one and hooked her up with alot of extras and shit so she has a nice system for nearly nuthing! why am I telling you this? well because she gets stuck on that fucken thing for hours! litterally hours! u know what I mean, we all have done it!anyways last night i spent a shitload of money on dinner(steak and shrimp) and not to mention alot of time! well it all started she was going to shower before dinner and get dressed up cuz I already was dressed nice I had the bbq ready and the meat ready to go and Im telling her to get off the computer and go shower i had to tell her this like 3 times cuz i wanted to eat and dinner wouldnt take more then 15 minutes on the grill and it would be done! and i am polite i wait for her everytime to eat and it usually means cold food
    so she finally takes a shower gets all mde up wich took so long that all the food ahd to go back in the microwave to be heated!wich didnt make me happy due to the fact id been trying to hurry her up all night! but i didnt say a fucking word i was calm and cool even though i feel that it made the food taste not as good might as well ate a tv dinner! anyhows i got done and got up i wanted so bad to go turn my computer on and play some counterstrike but knowing from past experiances that that got me nothing later in bed! so I started cleaning up! we were done with dinner and went into her room where imidiatelly she starts asking if i knew the name to this rod stuert song which i haver no idea i listen to metal! so she goes to her computer and starts speanding time trying to find the name of this song all the time im just sitting there! so then she thinks her computer has a virus so she starts telling me she doesnt know how to fix it but it needed to be done right then I tell her dont worry about it come over here where i was sitting on the bed she still kept on fucking with her computer. so i told her just turn it off and turn on the radio cuz this isnt fun or fair that im just suppossed to sit here and watch her tweak on her computer for who knows how long! so i say again just turn the motherfucker off! she turns around and starts going off saying stupid insulting shit to me so i get up and walk into my room ! after cooling down for a while i came back into her room and got into the bed and watched her taking pictures of herself ! she admitted this morning she knew what i wanted and was waiting for but she would be damned if she was gunna get up and do something that would make me happy! aNYHOW i ENDED UP FALLING ASLEEP AND GETTING NO PUSSY WHEN I WOKE THIS MORNING I TRIED TO PLAY WITH IT ONLY TO HAVE MY HAND PUSHED AWAY!THIS FUCKING COMPUTER OF HERS IS MAKING ME SO SORRY I EVER HOOKED HER UP WITH IT! I was wondering , I want to get even with this bitch for insulting me and thinking she xcan do what she wants butif i want pussy i need to behave and do what she wants while she does what she wants too! help me and tell me how can i sabotage her computer to look like it was just one of those things happening? or how can i find a virus i can sneek into her computer that would destroy this fucking pain in my ass?

By Sye on Saturday, January 22, 2005 - 07:03 pm:

Aww, how sweet. Geeks have ANOTHER reason not to get any.

By Agent D on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 12:41 pm:

lol sye!! you got that point.lol

By semillama on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 10:43 am:

May I suggest some ritalin with those exclaimation points?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact