90% of all Sorabjis are Trolls or Vampires

sorabji.com: What are you doing here?: 90% of all Sorabjis are Trolls or Vampires
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 12:26 am:

...The other 10% are brain dead.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 12:31 am:

...but mostly jack.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 12:33 am:

...and he is sooo gay.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 12:34 am:

...and wants a sex change.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 12:35 am:

...loves dressing up as a girl.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 12:41 am:

...wants to be in a "gay pride" march...

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 12:44 am:

...v is correct,jack,...are you blushing?...I know what you are.Admit it.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:01 am:

...ac/dc? hiv? aids? tell us.Post the picks,dont be shy.jack,its not a problem,we cant catch aids on-line.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:06 am:

...how did it happen jack? did your annul tissue get ripped?

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:08 am:

...must have been painfull.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:10 am:

...but I expect you like a bit of pain.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:17 am:

...,spect it turns you on.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:19 am:

...do I annoy you jack?

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:20 am:

...hope so.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:22 am:

...Im real good at that.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:24 am:

...jack.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:25 am:

...if you fuck with trolls.

By V on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 01:26 am:

...you will get fucked.

By D on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 04:45 am:

V, you ok? seems that you have an issue about jack.

By V on Wednesday, March 2, 2005 - 12:29 am:

D,if you were v,you would have an issue with jack.,and D,its nice of you to post....D,now tell me,if one Sorabji asshole took a big time dislike to you,what would your reaction be?..."sorry Sir,no offence intended"?....more info for you D,if you get called a "blood sucking vampire",then thats a step above troll.Its what Im called.You know,its taken me 2 years to get that title,and Im proud of it....must sign off now D,my coffin awaits,and in London,the dawn is comeing up...NOT GOOD for us vampires,I tend to get sunburn.

By D on Wednesday, March 2, 2005 - 01:17 am:

V, by all mean, any word that they name calling you, it doesn't mean anything, they lacked self esteem or lacked respect among us in the room. V , I know patrick called us" blood sucking vampire". But I must ask you, is Patrick a British or Canadian? .I am curious . All for now. :-)

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, March 2, 2005 - 07:26 pm:

...and you will know us by the trail of dead

By V on Wednesday, March 2, 2005 - 11:59 pm:

Rowlfe,I was just going to say that...

By V on Thursday, March 3, 2005 - 12:13 am:

D,Patrick is Canadian as far as I know,tends to regard himself as a macho lumberjack or something,but looks more like "Elvis Costello"...lots of Sorabjis posted there pics and profiles on an old thread,"what do you look like" or words to that effect...hope I am of some use to your research.

By V on Thursday, March 3, 2005 - 12:33 am:

..more info,kazu posts from N.Z.,TBone AND wisper hate you,v is Russki and posts from London,England.,and is also a "blood sucking vampire",,,,hence the "v" I suppose... :) :) :)...keep your firewalls up to date,best regards from v.

By D on Thursday, March 3, 2005 - 12:44 am:

V, oh sorry I have one more note . What city does Antigone lives in . I am curious.

By V on Thursday, March 3, 2005 - 12:48 am:

...or perhaps the N.Z. girlie is moonit,will have to check that out.

By V on Thursday, March 3, 2005 - 01:15 am:

D,hi again,...Anti,? American,the city I believe WAS posted some time back,cant remember,he does research as I recall,and can when he wants to, post interesting stuff.,had a few good talks with him...just an idea,the old 1998 threads hold a lot of info on Sorabjis,they had just got to meet each other.,now if you were to look at the first few topics of conversation under MARKS (Gods) first main headings,you may find paydirt.Good luck.

By V on Thursday, March 3, 2005 - 01:21 am:

...you see the main topic headings as you come in hear,and have to pick one to get on line.

By V on Thursday, March 3, 2005 - 01:24 am:

...the most old postings are at the top.

By V on Thursday, March 3, 2005 - 01:40 am:

D,more stuff,I allways found "J" to be mostly o.k.,with sharp witty postings,and a dry sence of humour.She may regard herself as the "wicked witch of the north" but she is not.Probably good hearted.

By eri on Thursday, March 3, 2005 - 09:45 am:

ROFLMAO......Patrick, a canadian lumberjack who looks like Elvis Costello? Hah. Kazu in NZ? Well, at least you got the fucking nation right on Antigone, but boy are you clueless V. Keep up the good work!

By V on Thursday, March 3, 2005 - 07:41 pm:

eri,the problem is most of you losers look much the same to me,eri why do you bother to post to a "troll",you can keep with your own little gang and be happy for ever more,so why even bother with us? Sorabji has a large memory bank,big enough for all of us and a lot more.over the years,the influx of trolls will over take you,I think of newsreels of London in 1950,100% English,now its 90% foreign,all things change.eri,look foreward 20 years,how many of you will still post? this place is no more than "the gaza strip" I dont see an influx of "new Sorabjis" for the simple reason that you dont accept new members to your club,hence you will die out,when was the last time you took in a new Sorabji?98? 99? years have gone by and your numbers are dropping,so enjoy this free e-mail service while you can,thats all it is.

By D on Friday, March 4, 2005 - 12:09 am:

LOL @ Eri about Patrick being a Canadian Lumber Jack looks like Elvis Costello. LOL HAHAHHAHAHAHA!

By V on Sunday, March 6, 2005 - 11:27 am:

D, :} :} :}

By lapis on Sunday, March 6, 2005 - 02:45 pm:

ook! ook ook! ook-ooka-ook! whee-hee-scree ook ook ook!

shit, late for work again.

By V on Sunday, March 6, 2005 - 04:00 pm:

Good

By V on Tuesday, April 5, 2005 - 07:37 pm:

"you dont impressame"...yup,its a song,but it holds true,you guys still dont amaze me,show me what you can do. v wants "smart" postings,give me a reason to post to you drop outs.

By D on Tuesday, April 5, 2005 - 11:59 pm:

lapis, that March 6 posting at 2:45pm: ,I do hear that stupid song in my head ,it goes ook-ooh-ook-whoo- whee- whoo- ooy- ooy- ook-ooy.hull-hull-Damn fuck! It's driving my mentally away...

By V on Wednesday, April 6, 2005 - 07:30 pm:

...its the "birdie song",gets played in Spain lots."pick mine apple from mine tree"..may be German in origin...or pehaps its a wrong guess.

By V on Saturday, April 9, 2005 - 05:31 pm:

...and 90% of us are still the same.

By V on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 07:00 pm:

...Trolls or Vampires :) :) :) :) this place a is a dead zone with out us.

By ........................ on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 08:29 pm:

By V on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 07:39 pm:

...and what he said.

By Jack on Sunday, May 22, 2005 - 05:50 pm:

By V on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 05:34 pm:

...........such a shirt lifter....

By Daniel ssss on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 11:54 pm:

We old sorabjites take offense at so little these days, even you newbies, but I remember when I was new, and cut to the core by the oldies. We don't drop out, we are of live humanoid composition, some of us know each other pretty well. Some isolate. Mark's efforts were pretty much cutting edge in creating on line community, one that did mostly transfer into the off line flesh & blood & sweat & tears & other bodily fluid realities. I've not met a single troll or vampire here. But some think I am an old gorrilla who learned how to type. May be so. A silver back. An alpha male. Nah, I'm just as two legged as Patrick who when I last posted was a new daddy. Yeah the other 10% are human. It doesn't really matter. The enigma is that we are all connected.

By Daniel ssss on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 11:55 pm:

And Patrick isn't a lumberjack or Canadian, though he would enjoy the legal atmosphere there no doubt. ROll on.

By Cat on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 08:19 am:

I tried for an hour once, decades ago, to explain "shirt-lifter" to Mark. He didn't get it.

By Daniel ssss on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 10:23 am:

Aye! There's the little nubbin! It's like trying to rationally explain a totally irrational behavior. May be. An scantily had mere hour might be quick for fast visual learners. Like flipping flap jacks. Bouncing burgers. Or is it bouncing burghurs? Threshing bulgar. But for taaactile learners, the learning curve may be undercut or uplifted by the transparency of the moment, the parties involved, certain Tuscan light reflecting off the ceiling frescoes, etc.

It's another Friday morning here and I'm off on my tractor.

By V on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 04:11 pm:

Tend to think "shirt lifters" is an English term,still gets used a lot in our t.v. programs.

By V on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 04:15 pm:

...URIKA!!! Patric may well be a "Bill Gates" lookalike,but with out the bucks.!!!

By V on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 11:07 am:

,,,and how come Mark Sorabji looks so much like Bill Gates???

By Cat on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 04:48 am:

He does not.

By V on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 03:05 pm:

Yes he does.He has the same glasses,and is just as shmoltzy........he says stuff like,"oy vey,so nice to see so many goys on my ant farm allready."....most Jews are real cool,but "Big Mark" can creep you out when he wants.

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 03:56 pm:

what are you smoking?

By heather on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 04:21 pm:

*laugh*

By V on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 05:19 pm:

jack,what 10 year old boy are you fucking tonight?

By V on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 05:21 pm:

...jack,did you come on here as you liked the main heading?

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 05:27 pm:

the main heading is totally stupid, as is most of the thread. i opened it to see what cat said.

By heather on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 06:01 pm:

v. drop the child-fucking nastiness. NOW.

i would buy some stompy boots and a ticket to jersey and come
    to your alley to kick the shit out of your pathetic ass, but you
    would like it. so just stop, it's not funny.

not that anything you say is ever funny on purpose... but i
    digress.

By V on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 07:00 pm:

...lesbian...

By sappho nee heather on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 07:31 pm:

i have resorted to merriam-webster to unlock your wacky secret
    code:

"[from the reputed homosexual band associated with Sappho of
    Lesbos] : of or relating to homosexuality between females"

and i DO relate to homosexuality between females, but i'm
    guessing it's not in the same way that you do

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 09:54 pm:

since the subject has come up, a certain person frequently makes postings here that falsely suggest that i engage in repulsive and illegal activities with children.

that person seems to mistakenly believe that the internet is anonymous and that these statements accusing me of crimes are either witty or funny.

however, the internet is not anonymous and defamation/libel laws that apply to broadcast and print media do apply to internet communications in the uk, among other countries.

and according to the bbc,
    "There is no legal immunity for authors of defamatory statements on bulletin boards and chat rooms."

so it seems that such statements are not merely grounds for an ass-kicking but for legal repercussions. i am not a lawyer but i am paying attention.

i don't see what v has to gain by making such stupid statements to begin with, but i am taking note.

chime in, anyone.

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 10:01 pm:

i mention the uk because the postings in question originate there.

By spiracle on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 10:23 pm:

yeah..i agree they originate there..not because i can trace ip's but take note of his vocab..(e.g. "shirt lifter" that is sooooo british)

By jack on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 10:26 pm:

british telecommunications can tell me who he is.

By jinx on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 10:27 pm:

For the most part, British libel law holds the defendant
    guilty until proven otherwise.

By droopy on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 11:56 pm:

v says he's a russian living in england. russians aren't known for their tolerance of gays.

my cousin sally is breeding a colony of forest lesbians in austin, tx.

By platypus on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 11:59 pm:

How do forest lesbians differ from plains lesbians?

By droopy on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 12:11 am:

i think most of them are plains lesbian who made a different life choice.

By Cat on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 04:01 am:

I wish I had said something more exciting now.

By Gee on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 09:07 am:

it's never too late.

By semillama on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 12:57 pm:

DO forest lesbians have different magical powers than the hill lesbians?

By Antigone on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 01:08 pm:

I dig the dark lesbians.

By wisper on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 01:26 pm:

forest lesbians probably live in treehouses like Ewoks. But they would still have questionable haircuts.

By droopy on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 01:32 pm:

actually, the live in a forest on a hill in an uncompleted house designed by a gay man with addiction issues and derive all of their magical powers from whole earth provision

By eri on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 04:37 pm:

I think my neighborhood has been invaded by a troll. I let the kids go on the grass outside my windows and play.......what they found.....I still feel sick.

Ok.....past sick now....

My upstairs neighbors saw a couple of kids outside and a lot of smoke, and were talking about calling security, but their mom talked them out of it saying the kids were probably just sneaking off to smoke some pot........

They tortured, gutted, and set fire to a cat, one of the neighborhood strays.

By jinx on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 04:39 pm:

ohgod.

whatthefuckiswrongwithpeople?

By platypus on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 05:22 pm:

That is really fucked up Eri. Please tell me they know who did it and are prosecuting them?

And then please tell me you are MOVING? NOW!

By Antigone on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 06:03 pm:

If you find out who did it, report it to the cops. Killing and torturing animals is a good indicator of future criminal behavior.

By eri on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 06:49 pm:

Torturing and killing animals here is a felony charge, so the office called the police and the CSI (ROFL at CSI literally on their van) team came out and took pictures.

We do not know who did this other than it was two boys, older teens, tall. The people who saw the boys were too far away to be able to identify them.

I am severely frightened about this, I mean, didn't Dahmer start off killing animals as a kid? And we are on the ground floor and missing a window screen for Hayley's window so what if these sick fucks tried to break in. By the time we got there it could be too late.....fucking with my head.

I wish I could say we were moving out, but we just signed a happy new one year lease LAST WEEKEND!!!! and they don't let you out of them here, and will take you to the cleaners if you leave early.

I went to see if they removed the animal after Spunky got home, and he knew the cat from work and kept saying that it is a sweet cat, and I had to look and say it "was" a sweet cat, and it is still there.

I am keeping my eyes open and my ears ready to try to figure out who these fuckers were. I already got confirmation that anyone in contact with them will be immediately evicted from the complex if we can find them.

I am not a PETA member, but on the same token I do believe in animal rights and this just absolutely sickens me. I want these fuckers to go to prison, and leave with a FELONY on their damned records years later and I want to be the one in the human resources dept for the jobs they apply for afterwards!!!!! Sick fucks. And it was 40 feet from my bedroom window.

By eri on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 06:53 pm:

FYI, for those who wonder (like my father did) why I didn't hear this when I was in bed at that time, there were 4 running a/c units between my window and these kids so I couldn't hear over the units, cuz we are already getting full blown summer heat out here and the a/c is on 24/7. Though I do want to go have words with my neighbor who said NOT to call security when they saw the smoke........

By Dougie on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 08:09 pm:

What the hell's a shirt lifter?

By droopy on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 09:58 pm:

apparently it means "gay man" in the u.k., for what i can see as no logical reason.

By Antigone on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 11:08 pm:

It takes a long time to go from killing animals to killing people. Worry not.

By heather on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 12:33 am:

By V on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 12:11 pm:

jack,your still THE Sorabji shirtlifter,and allwas wil be.I fucking hate gays,gays like you should be shot at close range,so the back of your head comes clean off.

By V on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 12:15 pm:

jack,you can regard your self ia a liveing insult to the American people.

By V on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 12:49 pm:

droopy,how come our last Pope is allmost a Saint? how come its not you?...did you see postings by "The Watcher"?...he was so much like you,cool,laid back,and very smart,few people undersand the way I am,you do.,as Americans say,"fucking A"

By V on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 12:59 pm:

...look,my people come from a harsh place,so we tend to be harsh.,but we dont hate all people,only jack.

By droopy on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 01:07 pm:

saint? me? not in a million years.

i'd be interested to know more about where you come from.

By Antigone on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 01:17 pm:

V is prone to pronouncing absolutes.

Sith lord, perhaps?

By V on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 01:47 pm:

Antigone,yes you right,again.In this you are as most times,correct.

By Iv on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 02:23 pm:

droopy,my people are from a place called Ruda,Russia,it is on the outskirts of Vilnius,Lithuania,somtimes it is Russian,sometimes Lithuanian,right now I think is Lithuanian,and this goes back 800 years,to the time when the Lithuanian army pushed the Ottomen empire back to Turkey,and took all lands they owned,of that I am proud,thats why to this day,I Hate Turkish people so much. I hope you dont hate me so much for speaking the truth,it is a fact,Muslims want to kill Christians.

By V on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 02:34 pm:

Somehow I come out as "iv"....not correct,I am v.,now I watch American "s.f. on t.v.

By Antigone on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 02:42 pm:

Everybody wants to kill everybody, including themselves.

By jinx on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 03:05 pm:

i think that v's crush on droopy is adorable.

By droopy on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 03:07 pm:

(you've noticed that, too)

i had a lithuanian aunt, once. taught me to swear in lithuanian. i can't remember it, now - something about frogs and snakes.

i now have no other choice than to go to work.

By V on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 03:22 pm:

...and swear.

By V on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 03:34 pm:

jinks,cute postings,post for 2 years for a v feedback...no shortcuts in this place.

By jinx on Wednesday, June 1, 2005 - 03:39 pm:

i've been posting for over three years thank you

By Cat on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 08:38 am:

I think we all have a little crush on Droopy.

By Cat on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 09:00 am:

Hey jinx - talking 'bout three years ago (when Sem lured you to the Sorabji cave with his mad curls and sassiness), how did we go on the lurrve advice we gave him? It obviously worked, but I'm thinking that is more 'cause Sem is a completely hot-hunter-and-gatherer. However, were our tips in any way helpful to his cause?

By jinx on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 09:50 am:

sem didn't exactly lure me here. I found it on my own,
    and he had no idea i was lurking.

i think most of the advice was pretty good. the best
    stuff was that which focused on being supportive of
    him and his person. I liked that.

I got a big kick out of the debates that sem's dating
    woes generated.

i didn't really appreciate nate and spider's advice that sem
    lie to me about his feelings. in fact, i found it downright
    offensive. after he'd confessed on here that he'd fallen for
    me (which I read about THAT DAY) they recommend
    he be *neutral* about his feelings and what he wanted
    from our relationship.

assuming I wasn't lurking, it's a good thing that he
    didn't follow their advice. for onething, I would not have
    reacted in any of the ways that Nateassumed. Had Sem,
    told me that he didn't think "LDRs are great options and
    that you think the best idea would be to break it off". I
    would not have a. started bawling, b. been neutral and
    accepting, or c. been relieved.
    (Nate, Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 11:58 am)

I would have felt angry, betrayed, and used; it would have been
    almost exactly what had happened before. I'm pretty sure I
    would have pulled away from him, and what time we had left
    together would have been weird and strained (and if he'd try to
    take it back, I would have wondered why he played the *neutral*
    card, when he'd been so attentive and affection before.)

(By the way, I told sem my anti-LDR story BEFORE we started
    fooling around, when I had no intention of pursuing him and
    never mentioned it again afterwards.)

Then I'm sure there would have been a drunk phone call from a
    still single kazu at some point in which I would have confessed
    my feelings and how I wish he'd been open to a long distance
    relationship.

And you guys would have gotten to hear all about that.

While I understand taking his "side" (as Sarah did with
    threats to my ass) what at was particularly offensive about
    that was that no one thought to consider that I perhaps, I
    was falling in love with him too and I was also nervous and
    scared. (I wasn't, because I knew what was going on). And I
    understand the desire to *protect* sem. And you guys didn't
    know me, that's fine. But I was not one of those stupid girls
    who didnt' call back. I was the one who wanted to spend all my
    free time with him, who wanted to sleep with him every night,
    and who told him I missed him even after a night apart. And
    Sem had *fallen.* Didn't that mean anything? Shouldn't I have
    been the one to take a real risk on?

Besides, it was stupid to think that someone like Sem, who had
    been showering me with oodles of affection could pretend to me
    neutral about his feelings.

okay. i'm in tears now. i need to clean up and get to work.

By Antigone on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 11:01 am:

I think you should change your name again...

...to minx...

*wrarw!*

By jinx on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 11:19 am:

i came so close to responding to that thread on that day, but I was terrified that someone would figure out it was me and sem would hate me for "eavesdropping."

By jinx on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 01:14 pm:

i should have waited until a sunny day to answer that question. when the sun is out, i forget how sensitive i can be....

By spiracle on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 01:18 pm:

jinx: i learned long time ago not to take anyone's advice around here..

By droopy on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 02:08 pm:

getting advice isn't really about advice. it's a mutual ego-stroke transaction. the adviser gets to hold forth and demonstrate how intelligent and sensible he/she is, and the advisee gets to be the center of attention.

any actually usable advice is incidental.

By spiracle on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 02:15 pm:

perfect way to put it..

By Cat on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 05:13 pm:

Oh dear. Well, I asked. Sorry Jinx.

By Cat on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 05:19 pm:

Btw, I meant more of the prep advice like "shine your shoes and smell good".

Somewhere in one of those threads, Blindswine posted just one line: "Jump the Llama". And that still makes me laugh. I'll be somewhere very boring and suddenly start giggling to a chorus of "jumpthellamajumpthellama" in my head.

By jinx on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 05:27 pm:

i didn't intend to get all bitchy; it must have been a
    trigger of some kind.

i'm sorry.

i remember when swine came by once and told me
    how happy he was that I jumped the llama.

By semillama on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 05:28 pm:

Not as happy as I am about it.

By spriacle on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 05:39 pm:

i - want - to - go - home-

yeahyeah

time - to - go -home-

uhhuh

home-home-home-

youheardit

lalalalala

By spiracle on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 05:42 pm:

*dances the congo around the office*

btw did anyone catch that awfull "dancing stars" crap?

By Antigone on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 06:11 pm:

Advice is help, asking for help, giving help.

One who has such a dim view of help (either giving it or getting it) is a sorry ass mutherfucker.

By Cat on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 06:30 pm:

Nah, Droops is right. I love giving advice cause it plays into my need to be needed.

By Antigone on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 06:52 pm:

And what's wrong with that? As long as it's good advice, so what if giving it benefits you as well? You've never given bad advice to me, Cat. :)

By Dougie on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 10:37 pm:

jinx, I wish you'd go back to "kazu". I liked "kazu". Why does everything have to change? If not, oh well, a rose by any other name.

By kazu on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 10:39 pm:

ok.

(jinx was my favorite of Glory's minions)

By Manuel from Barcelona on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 10:40 pm:

¿Que?

By Dougie on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 11:16 pm:

Thanks kaz.

By droopy on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 11:17 pm:

i'm a sorry ass mutherfucker with a smile on my face.

teach me to speak proper spanish, manuel from barcelona.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact