I am at the library

sorabji.com: What are you doing here?: I am at the library
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 04:01 pm:

Nothing to do today, just usual day today, I was thinking about going out of town tomorrow.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 06:51 pm:

So, no one says anything? hmm.

By Antigone on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 09:15 pm:

Are you out of town?

By Dr Pepper on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 11:06 pm:

Naw, cause, it been raining almost all day today.

By Antigone on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 12:17 am:

That's...too bad...

By droopy on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 12:21 am:

it's a rainy night in illinois,
    feels like it's rainin' all over the world.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 10:46 am:

droopy & Antigone;Did it rained in Texas?

By heather on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 11:27 am:

it was gloomy around san francisco, then we drove to palo alto and the sky broke open and it was gorgeous. then we drove back to attend a cold-ass barbeque that was totally overwhelmingly loud and peopled, and left as three women dressed as wonder woman carried a cake to assault a birthday boy. dr pepper would have had quite a time.

By semillama on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 04:49 pm:

It was overcast here, but didn't rain. We went to a cook out at our friends' house, and his new neighbor showed up. A really interesting guy, works for Repower America, was on the Edwards campaign in Iowa in '04, and such. And it turns out he's also the son of author Ann McCaffrey (Dragonriders of Pern series). Not the one who is writing the new novels, though. Still, how weird and random is that?

By droopy on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 04:58 pm:

it did rained on sunday. just briefly in the afternoon. it was cloudy but didn't seem to threaten rain, then it suddenly started coming down as if someone had thrown a switch. twenty minutes later it stopped.

By droopy on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 08:59 pm:

dr. pepper - now there's a heavy downpour. when i looked out my back door, it was like i was under a waterfall. now there's hail. marble sized.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 02:03 am:

heather, never been to s.f., but can i bring droopy to see the wonder woman?

droopy, you been to niagara falls? i have been there back in'87. a nice down pour there despite cloudy forecast, but enjoyed the views.

By Antigone on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 02:18 am:

I didst release Mjöllnir, aye.

By droopy on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 12:50 am:

dallas residents are bastards. the harsh weather generally comes from the west and hits fort worth first. dallas-ites like to sit in special storm media rooms and watch the western counties suffer. and laugh.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 11:16 am:

droopy, I am sorry about that sir. sometimes dallas-ites are really an assholes. I remember going to school, there is a guy who likes to preach on other people. I told him to mind your own business, suddenly, he started to get a little aggressive. I mean, come on. knock it off.

By heather on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 01:28 pm:

seriously. knock it off.

By jack on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 09:13 pm:

off

By Dr Pepper on Friday, May 29, 2009 - 12:37 am:

heather, you might want to try it for yourself?

By ... on Friday, May 29, 2009 - 01:40 am:

both my eyes are bloodshot. someone stole my seat at the bar. I have to tap him on the shoulder so I can get my damn umbrella back. i had a beautiful night but a lame and wasted day. my left eyebrow is twitching and spazzing for weeks already. I am alone at a table in a crowded bar in the corner listening to Croatians talk shit about each other and maybe about me -- I can't tell what they are saying because what the fuck I don'ta speakatheirlanguage. Or do I? do you? It's all intertwined, interconnected, interelasticated, the gestures and nods and mental overeatings. Gluttonies. I just got a fat buyback.

By heather on Friday, May 29, 2009 - 07:02 pm:

i might.

i got laid off today.

i thought i would feel bad but i feel pretty great.

poor, but great.

By droopy on Friday, May 29, 2009 - 07:21 pm:

poverty will set you free.

that's what i keep telling myself.

By Antigone on Friday, May 29, 2009 - 09:49 pm:

Yes. I'm not fired, but I ceased to give a shit about some work issues. They can keep being corrupt bastards, I don't care anymore. I'm well on my way to further freedom.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, May 29, 2009 - 10:48 pm:

Sorry to hear about your "bad news", but wanted to wish you guys a nice weekend!

By heather on Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 05:40 am:

yes, it may be news, may be bad... perhaps not.

"who knows"?

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 02:32 pm:

:-)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact