Hell Yeah They Can!

sorabji.com: Can men and women just be friends?: Hell Yeah They Can!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Chris Willsey on Monday, July 12, 1999 - 04:17 pm:

I'm 22 years old, male, my two closest male friends and I have a group of six women that we hang out with all the time, and we are JUST FRIENDS!

By Nate on Monday, July 12, 1999 - 07:35 pm:

You're gay though, right?

By Waffleboy on Monday, July 12, 1999 - 07:51 pm:

PSHHT. yeah i'd say so, hey Mr. Chris have you and yer pals ever considered a bottle of tequilla and group nudity? You know just to sit around and ....you know.....talk about...you know......stuff.

By Semillama on Tuesday, July 13, 1999 - 07:05 pm:

wait, you're a unisex jai alai team? Did I get it right?

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, July 13, 1999 - 08:26 pm:

........hermaphrodite mariachi band

By Nate on Tuesday, July 13, 1999 - 08:33 pm:

i bet it's the local chapter of campus crusaders for christ.

By Semillama on Tuesday, July 13, 1999 - 09:18 pm:

certainly not campus crusade for cthulu

By Gee on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 01:38 am:

Booo. You all suck. Except Chris. Chris doesn't suck quite so much.

I have male friends. Most of them have popped into my fantasies once or twice, and I just might consider acting on those fantasies if I felt like it, but most of them wouldn't last two weeks in a serious romantic relationship with moi. Hence: just friends.

Hosers.

By Bagpuss on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 05:11 am:

Didn't we figure this out a while back.

Basically, chris and his mates are suppressing the urge to shout "hey everybody, LET'S FUCK"

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 11:58 am:

agreed

By Agatha on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 02:47 pm:

i am agreeing with reservations. italian, anyone?

By Agatha on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 02:48 pm:

hey, is chris willsey the famous starter of the "kinsey makes me happy and gay!" thread?

By J on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 04:36 pm:

Probably,is it just my gaydar or is Ricky Martin gay or what?Where is Jim?I say he is,I just hate it when they try to act like they aren,t.

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 05:25 pm:

J, I work for major gay magazine and he was recently on the cover. He is "gay" like George Michael was "gay" in the 80s. Many rumors and gay men cream over him, oi vey! go figure

By J on Wednesday, July 14, 1999 - 08:02 pm:

I knew it!!

By MoonUnit on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 12:31 am:

noooooooooooooooooooo

*sigh*

I showed my mum a pic of Ricky Martin and said "this is my future husband" and she said "he's gay"

By Gee on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 03:16 am:

Bagpuss - don't men have to do that anyway, with every single woman they meet during the course of the day?

By J on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 04:48 am:

Gee,you crack me up,God love you.

By Waffleboy on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 11:56 am:

Its true its true,, Ricky is gay as a three dollar bill and yes Gee us men have to supress that urge all the time call us johnny spermseeds

By Wisper on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 12:47 pm:

You know, that's the kind of thing that I KNOW is true, but I like to pretend is just a myth anyway.

keeps me sane.

By Moonunit on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 08:54 pm:

yes thankyou for your support Wisper *poking tounge at Waffles*

shessh... let me have my drool

By Margret on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 09:04 pm:

what is UP with this ricky martin nonsense?

get a real crush.

i recommend jason lee.

By Moonunit on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 09:07 pm:

who the hell is that??

and ricky martin... hello have you seen him move *swoon*

By Waffles on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 09:51 pm:

i heard from one of my gay co workers that the rumor is he only has one testicle

By Margret on Thursday, July 15, 1999 - 10:21 pm:

jason lee was in "chasing amy." he's the one who's not ben affleck.

and yeah i've seen ricky. he used to be miguel on general hospital. snooze.

By Pink Eye on Friday, July 16, 1999 - 01:24 am:

Ricky will fade away, I promise...I hope.

By Where is RC on Friday, July 16, 1999 - 08:37 am:

Jason Lee is gonna be as cool as Steve McQueen or Lee Marvin when he's 40. Trust me, I know these things.

By J on Friday, July 16, 1999 - 10:17 am:

Is that you R.C.?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact