small change and pasties

sorabji.com: Can men and women just be friends?: small change and pasties
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Mark on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 04:58 am:

e-mail rounders70 at aol.com with recitations, incantations, or general conflagulations... by the by. who are you?

By agatha on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 11:41 am:

you're not allowed to use that name here. please revise your nickname in a timely fashion, thanks.

By Cat on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 11:48 am:

I don't remember Mark ever posting as Mark.

By agatha on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 12:04 pm:

No matter, it's still not permitted. It's the implication. There can only be one Mark here.

By Antigone on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 02:03 pm:

One Mark to fool them all,
    One Mark to blind them,
    One Mark to bring them all
    To sorabji.com and bind them!

By Gee on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 04:40 pm:

Mark is just a myth.

By semillama on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 05:14 pm:

I thought he was a mythter.

By Kalli on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 05:17 pm:

no no..his real name is "Stu".

By sarah on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 05:27 pm:

no, it's "Phil".

By sarah on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 05:30 pm:

last night senor and i were out on sixth street (there's actually 1-2 good bars left down there) and we walked by Coyote Ugly. have y'all heard of this place? it's a bar based on the movie which was based on the original bar in nyc.

they employ girls in tight jeans and baby tee's to dance on top of the bar. and the place was dead.

that place, along with the hard rock they opened last year, are going down. that's my prediction. austin's just not that kind of place.

By Anitgone on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 06:36 pm:

Yeah, Austin's not too hip on copies. If you're not an original you're toast.

Unless you're the 2nd Threadgills, that is.

By Gee on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 06:53 pm:

hee! "mythter"

heehee!

By John on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 06:56 pm:

Hi, my name is John, I'm wondering if there are any single ladies
    in California and or the World who is willing to call and or e-mail
    (JohnHarris014@aol.com) me, so that we can get to know each
    other better? Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    John

By heather on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 08:00 pm:

this is not a dating service!

*heehee *oops

By Kalli on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 01:42 pm:

Quick, Patrick, call him. Tell him your name is "Tammy" and you're a little lonely too...

By J on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 03:27 pm:

LOL!! I gotta feeling somebody doesn't like John Harris and is trying to set him up.

By Gee on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 12:39 pm:

John Harris is wearing me down with his persistance.

I always did like California. Disneyland! yay!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact