Why do I always end up in the friend zone?

sorabji.com: Can men and women just be friends?: Why do I always end up in the friend zone?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Craig on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 03:17 am:

Every Girl I have truely cared for has ultimatly ended up in the frind zone or never really gotten beyond the frind stage. However when I dont give a shit if i ever see some girl again they wont leave the hell alone. Why ladys do you do this shit?

By agatha on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 03:02 pm:

Because you don't know how to spell "friend." It's in the secret lady rules.

By V on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 02:41 pm:

...like v says,you got 20 trolls on line,enjoy.

By wisper on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 08:43 pm:

perhaps you're trying too hard, Craig.
    Perhaps if you lighten up and not TRY TRY TRY to find someone, they will show up all on their own.

By Gee on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 11:29 pm:

trying too hard is bad. it will destroy all opportunities, unless you're moving towards a lady who also tries too hard. that could work out!

(but as a side note, when people say "you will find love when you stop looking for it", it's really not true.)

although I totally agree with that trying too hard thing.

By Czarina on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 09:40 am:

and, it wouldn't hurt to tighten up on the spelling errors.

By Gee on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 09:59 am:

yes! more spelling errors, please!

By semillama on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 10:07 am:

actually, that bit about finding it when you stop looking IS true.

By V on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 01:14 pm:

...so Monks and Nuns get the most sex?

By eri on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 01:44 pm:

There is a difference between taking a vow of celibacy and being single and looking genius.....

It worked for me too, not looking. I decided I was done looking for a "relationship" and would just date for the sake of dating, and that's when Spunky and I started dating.

By V on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 01:48 pm:

...but did you see "The Devils" on vidio?

By Laughing on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 08:13 am:

V. yes, monks and nuns do get the most sex!

By Craig on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 01:20 pm:

I don't think I try to hard so it might be the spelling thing.

I thought priests got the most sex?

By V on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 09:14 pm:

Laughing,you allways cheer up...what will you be drinking at Christmas?J.D.?...I WILL!!!

By V on Wednesday, December 22, 2004 - 09:24 pm:

Craig,agree on your last posting,but its mostly young boys from what I hear,what you think???

By Czarina on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 10:58 am:

Fret not, there's someone out there for you. It's just not a predictable thing. You just never know when you might just smack right into it. Perhaps in the most unexpected of places. Be on your guard, and meantime, work on the grammer.

You'll see, you'll find your special someone :)

By V on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 04:57 pm:

Czarina,but to whom do you refer????????????...cant be me,I am the Sorabji Anti-Christ.(so they tell me)

By Luvstruck on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 07:50 pm:

i dont know what to say to this girl ever since i met her i loved her and i dont know how to tell her i want to be more then friends

By wisper on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 10:16 pm:

luvstruck- write down your thoughts at tie them to a single pink or red rose.

or don't, because it might spoil the friendship.

up to you.

By Czarina on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 10:00 am:

Ohhhhhhhhh, romantic, I like it!
    Good one wisper!

By V on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 04:22 pm:

...in a nutshell,guys can be real romantic,untill they get in your pants...and I dont think Im wrong on that.

By Sickestever on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 08:02 pm:

you start talkin to a chick about fucking puppy dogs and ice cream OF COURSE you're gonna be stuck in the friend zone... have some goddamn confidence, you're the man, the fucken man, you are MONEY...you are so fucknig money and you dont even know it... remember they're the opposite sex for a reason, opinions and interests are completely different... remember the friend zone is where it end bro, you've sealed your fate at that point. MAN UP!!! figure it out yourself, I had to!

By wisper on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 11:35 pm:

So Sickestever, what you are saying is that our friend Craig is a medium that can be exchanged for goods and services and is used as a measure of their values on the market?

interesting.

By BRENNAN on Monday, June 13, 2005 - 02:55 am:

fuck this shit i juss wanna say sumthin!!!

By wisper on Monday, June 13, 2005 - 02:32 pm:

so say it

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact