HIGH SCHOOL POLITICS, AND THE BROKEN BONES THERE GOING TO CAUSE

sorabji.com: Are you pissed off?: HIGH SCHOOL POLITICS, AND THE BROKEN BONES THERE GOING TO CAUSE
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By HAL-1 on Monday, February 23, 1998 - 10:18 pm:
    I'm a common high-school student, anyway I'm in forensics ( no not pathilogical forensics, like speech and debate type.) Anyway, the coach for forensics is now a two year novice, and is still learning the ropes and now he's made a big boo boo. You see the job of all teachers is to teach, with tolerent COMPOSURE... He broke, last tournament of the year, he unleashes his pent anger upon the whole team.. His exact words are " When you are told to be quiet by anyone, thats a coach you SHUT THE FUCK UP." Now I apologuise for the vulgerness of that, but that was his rendition of captain nemo on crack. He snapped and ever since has been an Nut... I'll tell you how it all turns out tomorrow.

By HAL-1 on Monday, February 23, 1998 - 11:51 pm:
    Anyway, as I was saying now that this freak has lost his fucking mind, he's up for review for his tenyear and you know something he ain't gonna get it. Because that little incident on the last trip, he in deep shit now because what he gonna do... HA HA HA HA HA HA, oh sorry was I ranting and raving?? Oh well, he's an ass and I really don't like him. and if he wants to be an ass then he can lose his job. Fine by me

By Youre Language Perfesser on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 08:26 am:
    A few spelling tips for the Forensics Guy:

1. Learn the difference between "their", "there" and "they're". Know when to use them!

2. Same goes for "your" and "you're".

3. Did you mean "tenure" instead of "tenyear"? Or has he been employed at your (notice I didn't say "you're") school for ten years?

There is (notice the correct use of "there"!!!) much more I could tell you but this will do for a start. Learn these rules well my son and you will go far. And btw, whenever a word is written with the apostrophe-re (such as "you're" or "they're") that means the word is to be meant as "you are" or "they are". Amazing, no?

By HAL-1 on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 10:28 am:
    I really must apologuise for my spelling, it was late and I was tired. Anyway thank you for you support. What did you think about the ideals being presented??? Please give me your info?

By Perfesser on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 01:18 pm:
    Apology accepted (btw, it's apologize, not apologuise)...

Maybe you are being a bit too hard on the man -- maybe he is having some type of nervous breakdown. Hey, it could happen...Might have been something going on in his personal life that caused him to snap, and lash out at you (death in the family, bad marriage, etc.) You say that one of the jobs of a teacher is to have tolerant composure...I'd say that that applies to the students as well. Unless he really is a big asshole *S*

By HAL-1 on Tuesday, February 24, 1998 - 01:25 pm:
    Well, the thing is we have tried to compose, and we have done quite well might I add. there is this Female, who in her own ways really pissed him off, basically she was a smart ass. And he got pissed at her. Well for that last tournament she was an angel I swear I never saw her so calm and well GOOD. So he has snapped and as well from what we can conjecture he has a good family and he doesn't have any personal problems besides the fact he's cracked his pot... I don't know, oh you were right about the tenure. He isn't going to get it, and I'm not sure if I should be sorry for the bastard or just be happy he isn' going to get his contract??? I'm pissed with the school systems for not dealing with this sooner when it was brought to "THEIR" attention. This whole mess could have been avoided.

By Perfesser on Wednesday, February 25, 1998 - 02:09 pm:
    Well, the appearance of a good and stable home life and the actuality of one are not necessarily the same. In other words, you can't judge this guys book by the cover.

Be kind to the people you meet on the way up cuz you're going to meet them on your way back down *G*

By HAL-1 on Friday, February 27, 1998 - 12:18 am:
    Good advice, but the thing is I have to get by him to get up first. And I think I'm beyond the point of no return. SO the only option being that to get past must remove opposition. I know that sounds harsh as it may stand. But he wouldn't be opposition if he wasn't such and @$$hole... (PLEASE excuse the vulgarities). Anyway he got his chance but refused because he thought he was far superior and thought " Hell what can a few lousy High-School Students do?" And in the view of your last bit of advice, he wasn't nice to those on his way up and now were back to get him on his way down.

By Perfesser on Friday, February 27, 1998 - 01:37 pm:
    Oh, you high-school kids can be really vicious when you want to be *G* Like a pack of wolves, you are...

By HAL-1 on Sunday, March 1, 1998 - 03:18 am:
    Kinda, but guess what ole' mister whats his name did last week, tried personal attacks, he personally insulted me and then sent me to my dean for insubordination. Now at this point in fear of my own career in highschool and for lack of better words I spilled the beans, and now he's got some explainin to do with the admins., I tried to be decent.

By Yada Yada Yada on Tuesday, March 3, 1998 - 01:36 pm:
    That's all we ask of you son *S*

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact