WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SHANE FOX!!!!!!!!!!!

sorabji.com: Are you pissed off?: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SHANE FOX!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Sugarbaby on Tuesday, March 17, 1998 - 12:33 am:
    Yes, I am royaly pissed off!!!

This is my desperate atempt to find my long lost boyfriend! He hasnt called in 2 weeks and Im wondering if hes even alive!!! I would call him but he didnt leave a # to contact me when he moved! So if anyone has any information on the where abouts of MY boyfriend, please write me at allmensuk@yahoo.com

By the way, if your cheating on me, your ass is grass!!

By Dr. Brut on Tuesday, March 17, 1998 - 01:39 am:
    Gosh, that's weird. He moved and didn't leave you a number or address?

Hmmm. Why would he do that?

By HAL on Tuesday, March 17, 1998 - 09:38 pm:
    I think to speak metaphorically, this is a really fucked up story. One girl move on, get over the bastard, if he did that he ain't that great. Two, Dr. Brut don't be such a smartass. But back to 1).... He is scum if he did that, chances are he's off gettin som from some chic that means nothing to him because people like this are like that. I know many of them here where I am. They are the scum of us males ( and yes I am a male, and yes I do consider most of us scum) I don't rate myself of course that would be wrong, I consider myself neutral untill someone gives me their opinion based on what they know about me from discussions. I know great guys, girl go find yourself one.

By Waiting......... on Wednesday, March 18, 1998 - 12:45 am:
    So where's the metaphor?

By HAL-1 on Wednesday, March 18, 1998 - 03:37 pm:
    I speak in mixed terms, if I say metaphorically and I happen to just speak philisophically who the hell cares, thats not the point.....

The point that should be noticed is to SugarBaby...

MOVE ON, go find another man, because he left you for some reason whether this reason be from him or you he left you and there is nothing you can do about that... He left you do you see what I'm saying get OVER IT...

By Shane on Wednesday, March 18, 1998 - 04:41 pm:
    Ah, shaddup and listen to the good Dr. Brut.

By HAL 1 on Wednesday, March 18, 1998 - 08:18 pm:
    What exactly is he a Docter of ??? And what makes him good? I mean the man( or woman ) is a little sarcastic don't you think?

By Whacker on Thursday, March 19, 1998 - 08:15 am:
    aaaaaah shaddup and write allmensuk@yahoo.com

By Slacker on Thursday, March 19, 1998 - 09:54 pm:
    fuck i hate when chicks go goofy when you dump 'em man. be glad you didn't marry him and move on.

oh yes, my appologies in advance if shane does turn up dead.

By Wacker. on Friday, March 20, 1998 - 05:28 pm:
    OH GOD HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .... WAS THAT A BIT EXESSIVE...

By Jeg on Tuesday, June 2, 1998 - 11:30 pm:
    I think this whole sight is fucked up!But Im fucked up enough to get into it.

By KINKO on Friday, June 19, 1998 - 02:42 pm:
    To sugar baby, I know where your boyfriend is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS WITH HIS NEW GIRL FRIEND- ________________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA, YOU SHOULD BE CALLED SWEET AND SOUR.

By Lucky lips on Monday, December 28, 1998 - 09:05 pm:

shane fox's ph number is 0353525046

By OnePercent on Monday, December 28, 1998 - 10:07 pm:

Guys named shane are usually deushbag Genration X assholes. Good fuckin riddance, baby. Get yourself a real man that'll put you in your place and straighten you ass out. If that still don't work then you become communal property.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact