LOOK,JACK IS FAT AND GAY,AND WONT ADMIT IT.

sorabji.com: Who are you?: LOOK,JACK IS FAT AND GAY,AND WONT ADMIT IT.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 02:35 pm:

Its the way it is,but jack wont admit it....and how come I do all the reseach for y,all?

By Nate on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 04:40 pm:

unless you're really into fat gay dudes, who cares if jack is or isn't fat and gay?

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 05:27 pm:

Nate,take it from me,jack is fat and gay...I did hundreds of hours on this project.

By jack on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 05:29 pm:

he's obsessed! it's taking over his life! haha!

By jack on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 05:33 pm:

sounds like he's going to wind up in a straitjacket shaking and mumbling "he's fat and gay...he's fat and gay....jack........jack.......jack......"

By droopy on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 06:08 pm:

jeez, you're probably right.

v, buddy, i can see you have deep, unresolved issues about jack. issues that, and please understand this, only you have. and it's really clogging up the bandwidth. how about we make this your official "my issues with jack" thread? every time you need to post about jack, i'd like you to take a deep breath and come post it here.

By heather on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 06:22 pm:

droopy, you have such a way

i hope someone will be so kind with me when the day comes

By droopy on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 06:37 pm:

i get this way at coctail hour.

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 06:52 pm:

Well I still say jack is a fat gay boy,he posts that way.,so I kick his ass,you got a problem with that?

By jack on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 07:10 pm:

hey v.

why aren't you showing droopy the proper respect?

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 07:24 pm:

droopy is o.k....your a pervert.

By droopy on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 07:31 pm:

droopy is trying to cook his fucking dinner.

what's a pervert?

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 07:41 pm:

...jack,....he is our token gay in this place...

By droopy on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 07:45 pm:

i meant what does the word "pervert" mean?

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 07:59 pm:

...I think you are pulling my dingler...and what is the amazing fucking food you are eating that is more important than me?...are you posting with your mouth full? feh!

By droopy on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 08:23 pm:

a piece of tilapia and two ears of corn, if you must know. and beer to wash it down.

there is nothing more important than you. i'm just curious as to why this thing with jack is so important to you. maybe i just haven't been here long enough. maybe i missed a thread that would explain everything.

is it just that you hate gays? homosexuals in general. were you brought up in lithuania to hate jews. were the ottoman turks jews? occasionally you mention the bible on a thread, is it that god doesn't like jews? you say that you want to kick jack's ass. were you attacked by a gang of fat gay men on the streets of london? you once said you know some gay men in london, i think.

By jack on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 08:32 pm:

the other issue, of course, is that i am neither fat nor gay, but v prefers to imagine me this way because....

ah, nevermind.

By jack on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 08:50 pm:

personally, i think v doesn't even know what his "problem" with me is.
    it has simply become a routine that is usually tedious to most of us but occasionally funny.
    "jack" represents something to rant against and "hate" so he makes up fantasy qualities of "jack" to rant about and "hate."

he does seem to indicate at times that he thinks of it as some sort of fun "war" or "game" of banter or something.

By droopy on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 08:51 pm:

well, that's what i'm wondering. is this all about you and "fat and gay" is his way of attacking, or is it that he hates gays and you, right or wrong, just happen to be handy.

it's a fascinating conundrum.

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 08:56 pm:

By droopy on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 09:06 pm:

i'm never able to access any of the links posted here. especially ones with 14 minutes download time.

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 09:17 pm:

...you need a new computer,I have six on line,right now.,but I dont have one in the john,yet.

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 09:33 pm:

v is not anti-semetic,fact is I think I am in part Jewish myself...so I dont ever have a problem with Jews.Most are fine people...but fat gays I hate.

By heather on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 09:43 pm:

mm, a computer in v's lav, how completely... icky

By droopy on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 09:50 pm:

actually, i've already offered the computer i have to someone else. i think i prefer not having a computer.

i never said you were anti-semitic. just wondering why you hate fat gays. surely there's a reason.

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 10:10 pm:

fat gays tend to be sweaty,and I dont like that.

By jack on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 10:18 pm:

v is confused on a number of issues.

"fat/gay" is, to his mind, an effective attack.
    it seems to be at least in part self-loathing, as he has posted many times about his ample midsection.

i can understand why you would prefer not having a computer, but i'm glad you're around this part of the internet, droopy. if only spider were around as much. if you give your computer away, happy trails to you. i hope you stay online. and i can see that agatha is correct: you definitely have a book in you. no question about it.

that link isn't worth a 15 second download, much less a 14 minute one. it's a guy dancing lamely but campily in a chair in front of his webcam and lipsynching to a techno number. it was a minor web sensation for about a week last year (the guy was even on the front page of the new york times), but v didn't catch on until a few months ago, and he has conflated that video with his obsession with "jack" so..there is an endless string of links (many broken) to it here. he seems to think that implying that "jack" = the guy in the video is a devastating insult to me.

it must suck to be him.

By jack on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 10:35 pm:

although he's having a wonderful night tonight because of the sorabji activity and attention.

you go, v. go on wit your bad self.

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 10:40 pm:

jack,I also did a posting about your cat.

By jack on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 10:44 pm:

three historical links for droopy:

one

two

three

no one thread can explain anything but..you might get a more complete picture from these. along with the usual screwball/idiotic stuff.

By jack on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 10:45 pm:

yes, v. i see that you're trying to impress me. thanks.

By droopy on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 11:13 pm:

thank you, jack. though i'll have to read them later. i've had enough to drink and seen enough of these boards that i'm going to have to give my brain a break.

if you're wondering why i even have any interest in all this, it's that v reminds me of someone i used to know. and how when i started asking questions, interesting stories came up.

By V on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 11:19 pm:

Bet you have a gay pride ribbon.

By jack on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 11:23 pm:

"when i started asking questions, interesting stories came up"

this is one of the classic effortless statements of good writers/authors.

cheers, droopy.

By Rowlfe on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 02:56 am:

sometimes v makes me miss Ronda

By droopy on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 12:24 am:

cheers.

By V on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 12:30 pm:

jack,your gay,and yes,I still hate queers.

By V on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 12:32 pm:

...but mostly you...

By V on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 12:35 pm:

droopy,wrong sincks on this,your cool,jacks gay.

By V on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 09:43 am:

JACK,have I told you your gay,today,shmuck ?????

By V on Monday, July 4, 2005 - 12:46 pm:

jack,whats this bullshit that you see your self as a gay Jesus Christ.

By V on Monday, July 4, 2005 - 01:16 pm:

jack,v fucks you over most nights,but dont tell me your a gay Jesus.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact